TurtleBeach VelocityOne Flight configuration issue

Hi.
I’ve just purchased TurtleBeach VelocityOne Flight controller and I’m attempting to do the first tutorial “Basic maneuvers” but I’ve many difficulties.
I’ve configured on the Sim and the TurtleBeach controller with the default profile.
But, i.e., whe I arrive to this:
2022-07-08_122422
there is no way to continue the tutorial.
I’ve tried all buttons and its possible combination but with no success.
I can’t go on in anyway.
Any idea?
Thanks in advance

Hi, M4biz
First of all, I believe it is Italian so wat does it say.
Second, check if you have set it to PC. Out of the box it is set to XBOX and that will not work on PC. Do not use a usb hub plug it directly in to the PC.

Hey there, @M4biz. First of all, welcome back to the forums!

Sorry to see you are having configuration issues with your new controller. I moved your post to the Community Support > Hardware & Peripherals category where these types of problems are discussed. I also added a “turtle-beach” tag to help with searchability.

There are quite a few threads about your controller here in this category. Suggest a quick search to see if someone else has encountered your issue.

Finally, now that you are back, head over to the Forum Guide where you can review the many features available to help you use and navigate the forums. Enjoy, and again, welcome back.

No, input mode is PC and the controller is directly connected to a PC’s USB port (no hub)