[Tutorial] How to get airliners traffic closer to reality with real liveries

The live traffic in MSFS is enabled ? Sometime you need to wait 10 minutes before seeing the first planes.

For the plane above you, yes it is the constraint there is no solution except to move the plane with pushback helper or to fall on a free gate.

For Frontier Airlines, I probably found a solution to improve the precision of the matching, I testing and will publish here if it is a success. : slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the help with Frontier Airlines. One of my favorite airports to fly into and out of is KDEN. And I use the Frontier livery with the Fly By Wire A320. So thanks again. I’ll try waiting longer to see if traffic actually shows up. Yes I do have Live traffic turned on in MSFS.

1 Like

Ok guys,

I have re-worked the IVAO AI aircraft collection to better matching in MSFS and they work ! For exemple, before my editing only one livery was loaded per model. So if the first A320 Aircraft was an American Airline, all next A320 will be loaded in AA livery. Now, All Liveries works

Exemple with Static aircrafts at CDG, you can see two differents A380 :

Live traffic at LAX :

Good Airlines and aircraft matching

Two differents liveries for 737 max:

I will speak to the guy who make the static packages for improving static aircrafts because we have more possibility now. And i will post here a link soon to get my work on IVAO ai aircrafts :slight_smile:

Just keep in mind:

• Regionales airlines are not covered, this airlines are replaced by random airlines.
  • Somes aircrafts like 757, 767 or A340-300 are not modelised, they are replaced by random aircrafts.
2 Likes

what is the total install size? I’m very limited in space
thx

Arround 2.5 Go because you have more than 500 liveries.

2 Likes

ah ok. I downloaded last week the now deleted russian AI mod that was more than 30gb.
Though it would be the same size

Very good then :ok_hand:

This looks very interesting to me, but I’d like to see how it gets fleshed out over the next few days and weeks. So now that I’ve posted and will get alerts of new posts, when it has matured a bit (and based on the posts I’ve seen, it only needs to mature a bit), then I’ll dive in.

Those silly rainbow colored planes have been driving me nuts since Day One.

Kev

I’ll probably be doing something on flightsim.to to make this more easier (probably sunday).

5 Likes

This looks promising. I will have to test this tomorrow.

What is so buggy about ELT? So I can fix it :wink:

I got the same setup for a while now! Working fine indeed! FYI these guys added a lot of IVAO planes. You can download it here; https://flightsim.to/file/12414/msfs2020-vatsim-modelmatching

After clicking „Connect“ some aircraft spawn just as they should. But they don’t move and are stuck to the ground. I tried it at EDDF and EDDL

It doesn’t quite work for me either. I have only done step 1 and 2. I also use Enhanced Live Traffic. There are also planes at the gates and on the road, but they all have the neo livery or the yellow one. the Airport was EDDS

Brilliant, Thanks

I still do not have any Frontier Airlines planes at KDEN. And now Delta Airlines has taken over all of the Delta gates plus the Frontier gates. I am going to uninstall this until something better comes along.

Sorry, I’m a bit confused. What do I need to download to get the liveries working like yours? I followed your instructions and it works for the most part, but I still get some wrong liveries. For example an Alaska Airlines flight coming into KLAX but with easyjet livery.

Also, live traffic is on, correct? Just want to confirm.

This is normal, i will put a new version to better matching very soon

3 Likes

Thomas,

Thanks a million! This makes a big difference for me.

Ed

First thank you for making this, second I have problems :slight_smile: I use the EDDH Payware and the planes on the apron stand in the wrong direction. Can I fix that myself, and if, how does it work? And next, still got that default AI from Asobo although my sliders are set to 0 Groundtraffic.

You speak about Enhanced Live Traffic ? Please consider this topic is not about Enhanced Live Traffic :slight_smile: