‘Twas the night before…

Always worries me when i know theres a new su out havent tried the beta but im hopeful that all is good! Cant wait to try out the a310 as well.

A310 and Meigs Field back for MSFS, despite doesn’t exist today in real world.
But for someone as me that is with MSFS since 2nd version at least, Meigs Field is a true legend and will be always a symbol on MSFS

1 Like

noob, i just flew the Goose into Lukla

2 Likes

I can’t hide that I’m looking forward to the DHC-2 then fly North to a remote cabin in Canada!
This plane was due with WU11 and now the package will be completed

3 Likes

Can’t wait for busy airports on XBox, planes taxiing, lining up for Runways and at gates. Hopefully then we can have Simple traffic add on back…

Looking forward to the Bell 407. I am afraid it won’t go so well trying to get her off the ground for the first time hehe.

1 Like

See you in Thunder Bay…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Helicopters are what I have been waiting for. I wished I had a real collective, but my throttle stick will suffice for now.

1 Like

First thing I’m doing is helicopter loops around Meigs.

Gonna by like a news chopper covering the grand opening of the field.

Meigs is gonna be swamped, that’s for sure.

For me it’s all of the above and maybe…maaaybe a 60fps mode or unlocked fps for us SX owners without VRR screens.

2 Likes

Goose is already available from big radials

Different Goose

Helicopters for me all the way!:sunglasses::helicopter:

1 Like

Just hoping the Xbox graphics downgrade all too visible on SU11 beta has somehow been fixed. The new content won’t compensate if the Xbox graphics have taken a big step backwards

2 Likes

Would be nice if we were able to selectively chose which SU to be on. I know they need people to be on the latest SU for development purposes but they’d have more of a following overall if they allowed people to be varied since they have millions of users.

Missions.

I love the sandbox as much as the next guy but missions add a sense of immersion that is severely lacking.

9 hours till release. Geez, barely can wait

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.