Two Spitfires incoming?

Lol we know that. Not launched yet but soon. Will be available from our own website (incoming) and SimMarket

3 Likes

And the T-shirts???

Once I get my teespring site setup

1 Like

:wink:

2 Likes

hahahha Hey I want MY samples first before you lot get any! :smiley:

1 Like

ā€œSoonā€ meansā€¦?!
:slight_smile: :grin:
Days? Weeks?

Some time in the next year or so, maybe shorter, maybe longer. When itā€™s doneā€¦

Development always takes longer than you think, and, typically, at the start, you donā€™t really have a clue how long itā€™s really going to take, especially when there is so much to learn. And everyā€¦ singleā€¦ timeā€¦ you realize you have something else to learn and figure out. So, typically, the only time you can really say when itā€™ll be released is when youā€™re putting the files together to release itā€¦

1 Like

2 Likes

Okay, youā€™ll release the Spitfire when Coronavirus is history
lol

The Flying Iron Spitfire releases March 5th according to this reddit post.

2 Likes

My Dad, a WWII vet, used to say, ā€œWanna know the last words spoken by a German pilot?ā€

ā€œItā€™s a Spitfire!ā€

:smiley:

3 Likes

boys, get your spits out! Flying Iron version incoming!

6 Likes

FlyingIron Simulations released their Spitfire.

:smiley:

5 Likes

Man, Iā€™m trying to be frugal, but this is pretty tempting? Howā€™s the Canadian dollar looking compared to the Aussie dollar today?? :wink:

Is their website the only place to get this? I do like directly supporting the dev, but I also like not having 37 places to go to get updates on all the things in my Community folder?

Yes, for now their website is the only place until it shows up in the Marketplace in a few weeks.

Well, given MS/Asobo take 10 days to three weeks to get updates up after devs release them I guess Iā€™m buying this one directly! I wonā€™t be purchasing anything in the Marketplace again. Which is sad, that would make things a lot easier.

Yeah, I bought it direct so that access to updates will be instant and I will have evidence of purchase (as opposed to just evidence of buying points).

I wish there was a better indication of wheels contacting groundā€¦ I am never sure I have actually landed and feel like I am still floating along the runway. By the time I realise I am actually grounded, I am running out of runway.

At the moment itā€™s the only place, yes.