Udate beta testing

Despite the best efforts of the developers every update seems to bring with it unforseen issues that effect a significant number of customers. It is obviously impossible for Asobo to flight test every update with every permutation of computer hardware and software set up, so some errors will always escape testing. However the larger the testing volume the greater the chance of identifying obvious errors. I am sure that a number of us would be willing to flight test updates before they are released in order to provide feedback, where this was possible. If this team were permitted to update a couple of weeks before the release date then any glaring errors could be avoided. After all, it is in our own interests to assist in developing the simulation, so I think there would be no lack of volunteers.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Add a beta version players can enable before releasing a patch

Hi there,
There is a large topic on beta testing that I have moved your thread into, in order to avoid splitting votes among multiple topics. Unfortunately, our forum software cannot merge votes, so you may wish to upvote the combined topic. Your post is here: