Ugly shadow on water and cockpit

Hy pilot , im simone and write you from italy . i want to ask you if someone have the same problem and if is possible to resolve.

The shadow of the mountain reflex on the water is very very ugly…it’s a group of black point . very bad to see. i dont have photo but i link these picture for understend. the shadow of the tree on water its similar like i see the shadow on water in game.

im not sure, but i think all its start after the november update (same update make ugly pixeled clouds )…

and i have same problem on the cockpit of any plane , for example mb339…

someone have the same problem ??

ps: i run high setting in graphic setting…shadow set is high (not max but nealy)

tnx

hy pilot

Those reflections come from could settings (and why you say clouds look bad too). I think others solved this by using TAA.

hy dronkey tnx for your answer .

my volumetric clouds set is high , and if yuo speak about anti aliasing set i just run on TAA sets (it’s higher sets )

My only other guess would be that it could by your GPU settings in the control panel. Try reset them to the defaults.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.