[UIMOD] I want to introduce my mods to you

nice thanks :slight_smile:

is there an easy way of just getting the toggle on and off feature without changing the apearence of the nameplates?

Yes. Just remove IGM_AirTraffic.css block from layout.json

fantastic :slight_smile:

thank you very much!

I was investigated your wish, and can make it smaller. But i have problem. All hud paint in another container. And if i make them smaller then all content moved from edge of screen to center. In 0.5 ratio is far from edge about 200 px aprox. I cant realize it for now

1 Like

Good idea.

I would find that useful too.

Awesome mods, can you also hide top toolbar line it is very annoying, better to do it same as tooltips on demand by pressing button.

Look at forum. Someone already done with this mod

Here’s a link to it:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/removed-toolbar-handle-that-appears-whenever-your-move-the-mouse/266566

2 Likes

Thank you guys.

Another question, how reassign mod buttons? For example F12 is used by Nvidia for screenshots, and numlock is used for me, becuase I bind camera views

Just third post in this topic with answer

Hey those mods are really useful! could you make a mod that not just toggles the HUD off but also the nameplates, waypoints, POIs and so on? it would be really cool to have a hotkey to toggle everything off for taking screenshots.

1 Like

Yes. I can create mod’s with one button switch function.
But only for:

• nameplates
  • POI. Just ribbon. (not taxi ribbon)
  • HUD
    But it will work if is all three mod installed together.

And i want to ask community. Which KEY shortcut will be best for all users?
F12 bad for steam users
Num Lock bad for Notebook users

any option?

2 Likes

NUM is good for me, maybe u can tell where u can change the key in a file, and all off mostly for good screenshots would be super nice.
Or maybe one button for the hud and another to hide all, that would be max perfect. Or toggle, one klick on num hides the hud, the next all.

1 Like

New update: tinyplates. Now turn on/off with one button.
Issue. Sometimes need push button twice to turn it on.

2 Likes

Please could you help me to find out how to make the HUD gauges smaller? I have been looking in some .js .css files in the INGAMEHUD folder with no luck.

You cant. If you make smaller then gauges moves to middle of screen.
I dont have a lot expireence with JS to understand how it resolve

2 Likes

If you click outside game window and then toggle numlock, it will change without changing hud. Then click back in game window and should be synched to use numbers (or vice versa).

Could you make a mod to toggle dev mode on/off?

I dont know. Will check

1 Like

Really great work. Just what we needed!

I use the tiny nameplates all the time, and am very interested in the hidden HUDs.
Do you think it would it be possible to hide specific elements in the HUD? Like, I only want the compass to show, but everything else should be hidden. (It’s for documenting screenshots.)