UK simmers where you at?!

Thanks for that. Believe it or not, I tuned the C152’s Nav radio into the ILS frequency for that runway and it actually works. I didn’t see you overfly me, but that doesn’t mean much, I’ve generally got my eyes closed when i land.

I’m working my way around the UK coastline and it looks like it might take a fair bit of time. :slight_smile:

I’m amending my route as i go along and have already had to insert another airfield, at Bridlington, to make that leg a little more reasonable.

How are you enjoying the sim so far?

Hi mate. I think it should be - rossyboy82. What’s yours?

Thats what the nav radio should do mate . Im really enjoying the sim up to now . I just need to get fs economy working as its good . Also the ingame camers are a bit naf too . Do you have discord or anything ? . We could do some flights together but need voice comms really .

Northern Ireland here will fly anywhere in uk

I’m probably going to need to get back into voice comms. I used to use TS all the time, in my Eve Online years, but have yet to install Discord.

I’ll check it out.

Hi Petezy22,

Can you confirm your in game name, as failed to add Petezy22.

Vince aka MAC40612

Flew from Nottingham to biggin Hill today in the barron :+1:

I saw you paused east of Dundee yesterday, a few fly bys didn’t get you moving :slight_smile: Hope you can get on Discord soon and I can check out when and where you are flying.

1 Like

That’d probably be when my wife got home and me helping to unpack the shopping and get dinner ready. RL really does get in the way sometimes. :slight_smile:

As for where I’l be flying, see the coastal route that i posted above. Although i did vary it a little and landed at Dyce/Aberdeen instead of EGAO. I’d tried to find airports as close to the coast as possible, so i don’t know how i missed Aberdeen when I’d put the original plan together.

I’ll probably be on my sim PC later this afternoon and see if i can get Discord installed and figure out how to get started on it.

1 Like

Did you fly from Tollerton?

5 miles from EGNT here.

Oh, and my apologies to the fellow pilot who was following me in on a landing at EGPH earlier for totally trashing the landing. I was concentrating more on you than the landing and when I glanced back out the cockpit, I was at the threshold but the auto-land had put me about 50 feet to the left. It didn’t end well.

1 Like

Caught a glimpse of you near Donegal last night, you seemed to be doing a spot of tree hugging. :sweat_smile:

Any one is welcome to add me (using MS Store version) gamertag is same as the forum. Will be starting from Cork later, not sure where I’m going yet, probably to Scotland since I haven’t really been past Carlisle yet.

1 Like

EGTO , live in medway towns

Byfleet, Surrey - Just north of Woking. Closest airfield Fairoaks.

2 Likes

Headcorn EGKH. Long time simmer - talking Fighter Pilot on the ZX Spectrum by Digital Integration :smiley: and currently flight training for real on the C42. Happy to link up for some light GA and keep real world traffic avoidance skills up!

1 Like

I enjoy flying out of Fairoaks in the Sim

1 Like

EGTF (Fairoaks) is where I fly from if I’m fiddling with settings, Runway 06 puts you straight in the firing line of EGLL then onto London or a right turn to the south and on to Southampton really puts the sim through its paces.

2 Likes

Central Scotland here, new to Flight Sims but loving the look of this one, will try and learn more as I go along :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lancashire here looking to fly with anyone from uk add me in game name COLLINSSTEVE6

1 Like

most my flights so far have been out of Newcastle (EGNT) but closest is Teesside (EGNV)… im not great, teaching myself the A320NEO. Same gamertag feel free to add!