UK Update problem - buy button grayed out

Anyone else having this again after the UK update? Same as some people had with Japan apparently:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/japan-content/287770

Sent a ticket to Zendesk.

Yep there was no apparently with it, it definitely happened with the Japan update.

Had to submit a ticket to get CS to work some magic at their end but it did get sorted. I think a few of us had the issue where we’d got in quick on the update when it was released, then went straight to the Japan update in the store and maybe it wasn’t completely ready to be downloaded or something like that even though you could click on it so that caused the download and buy button to be greyed out.

Response times varied from CS, some got it sorted in a few hours where as mine took 2 days so YMMV. Didn’t stop being able to use the sim though.

Someone gave me the log out, log in recommendation. Didn’t work.

Anyone else having this issue?

I am. No idea what to do about it.

I sent a report to zendesk. Apparently this has happened with previous updates, though not to me.

Had this happen after the USA update. Took a few days, but they fixed something on their end.

Try logging out both from the game, and from the XBox companion app (just type ‘xbox’ in the search box bottom left next to the windows start button, should show up). Then start up the sim and log back in. Maybe that helps.

1 Like

This is part of the boilerplate response they’ll probably send first. In many cases it’s a server side issue.

There’s a reason that’s the first response you’ll get from support. It’s the most likely to work.

Guaranteed? Of course not. Just most likely.

Thank you. I tried that to no effect.

Tried the log out, log in thing again this morning. Once again, nada. I’ve sent a zendesk ticket yesterday, hopefully they get back to me at some point. This is frustrating.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.