Unable to change aircraft Registration

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.
Running PC version, im unable to to change aircraft registration, its stuck on the last callsign I used which is “southwest 3090” i tried changing call sign/aircraft registration several times in different aircraft and ATC keeps reverting to using “southwest 3090” it all started with SU6

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
Im on Microsoft Store Version

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.

No addons in community folder (empty)

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Did not use developer mode.

Brief description of the issue:

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered: it first started with changing the registration of default 747

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue: service update 6

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version? microsoft store

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #? did not submit

Edit: ive tried uninstaling twice and reinstalling, no avail. I have been able to manipulate the game by typing in “November” in callsign
And the rest of registration in flight number box….works for now I guess….

Hello,
I also have a problem inserting the aircraft registration.
This problem has supposedly been solved and, for my part, I had never encountered it.
But since the last updates impossible to put the registration. When I type it and move to the next field, it disappears.

So far for me it works fine now. Just when you’re done putting in your registration immediately press the enter key on your keyboard after typing in the fields.

Hello,
Yes, that’s what I did but it doesn’t work any better.

Your right, changing registration is not working for me either…again…

it’s frustrating :tired_face:

Today update of MSFS but still this problem of inserting the registration.
When I type the registration and hit ENTER, it clears. When I move to the next field, it clears.
Impossible to put the registration for some time whereas, I recall, I did not have this problem before.

Any idea on this problem ?
I searched the forum but couldn’t find a solution.
Anyone else encountering this bug ?