Unable to complete bush trip since patch 2

Any bush trips started before the second patch of the game cannot be continued as the legs don’t register completions.

This topic was closed due to inactivity:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/unable-to-complete-bush-trip-leg-since-patch-2/339842

But the issue was never fixed to my knowledge. I haven’t seen any more topics about it. I quit the game because of this issue and I would like to come back, but if they are not going to fix the issue I don’t see the point. I invested a lot of time into the bush trips and I don’t want to start over from the beginning. I’m also not interested in using the developer commands. More details and screenshots are in the thread I linked.

Paging @OlieTsubasa443 OlieTsubasa443

@OlieTsubasa443 can you please respond?

I totally agree with this. I made good headway into a bush trip only to hit the same problem and it has completely put me off doing any more. Shame as was very enjoyable.

I raised a support ticket a few weeks ago, not to report as a bug but to ask for support - or even an admission from them that I have no option but to start again. Sadly, it was closed with a comment that it was passed on as a bug and thanking me for the report. It’s clear to me that there is no interest in supporting us with such ‘trivial’ issues.

Very disappointing that no actual support was given. It’s a core part of the game and our early save data was broken and made unusable. There has been no information on how to fix it or any apology to put us out of our misery. Just radio silence.