Unable to get any sound

I can play sound through my speakers fine, but unable to hear anything through my Air Pods.
Every other App / movie / game it works fine, but with this game
I cannot hear anything.
I tried changed the sound options in the program but no dice.

states that I need to change my default sound on my system, but don’t want to keep doing that.
Is there another way to get sound?

I had to change the default. My headset stopped working out of nowhere so I plugged in external speakers. They worked for about 40 minutes and went silent. I switched on my headset and voila it switched without me touching anything. I usually hit the windows key and switch the settings a few times and typically it works…for a while. This only happened once tho.

1 Like

it seems to be working now.
But you are right. FS 2020, is locking in the bluetooth air pods, and nothing else will work
had to remove the drivers, and re-install. after that the sound works . but if I minimize FS2020
then I have no sound for the rest of the system.
never had this before with any game.

This is a known issue with any Bluetooth headphones (happened to me with my Galaxy Buds Plus). Here’s the official workaround/fix.

3 Likes

So I have been playing with the sound.
but it’s just awe full with the air-pods . The voice is screeching and it just hurts my ears.
I sure hope they fix this.

Sure it will swich, but you cannot use the Stereo entry, only the Airpod + mic, and that sound is terrible.
The other one is a very good quality, so idk what else to do atm.