Unable to install MSFS since last Friday (17th Sept) - Below text sent to Zendesk

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.
PC
Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
STEAM
Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
NO
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
NO
Brief description of the issue:
Stuck on decompresssing
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
New install
PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
I9 10900K - GPU 3080 - 32GM RAM
Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
STEAM
Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
Yes 127060 and 126330

Text sent to Zendesk:

Following my previous ticket (126330) and after 10 attempts in 3 different computers with 3 different routers (in my home and at 2 friends place), since last Friday and until now unable to install MSFS in a computer, always staying stuck on different files.
All the suggestion provided by you were attempted by me including:
What you have published in Zendesk;
Check disk done, in different disks - all them perfect;
RAM check done using standard tool of Win10;
Trying installation on different folders / disks
Running MSFS as Administrator
And a lot of other different attempts
My PC specs: I9 10900K - GPU 3080 - 32 GM RAM - Motherboard ASUS Z490
I’m able to install any other big game as RDR2 for example from Steam. 100GB in around 2 hours
Issues only on MSFS.
Following this, I have the following questions:
Any suggestion about how I can solve the problem as your customer?
Or instead this, you as the software developer will take ownership of this problem and take any actions to solve the issue that several people are reporting on internet?
Or you will keep in silence and only delivering possible solutions to the community that simple don’t solve nothing?
Thanks in advance.

Examples of other people complaining about same issue (we have tons on forums):
Installation / update loop. I’m defeated… :: Microsoft Flight Simulator Discussões Gerais (steamcommunity.com)

Your trash installer is still going on loops for me :: Microsoft Flight Simulator Discussões Gerais (steamcommunity.com)

Stuck Decompressing a file - Bugs & Issues / Install, Performance & Graphics - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Can’t decompress some files - Bugs & Issues / Install, Performance & Graphics - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Download stuck on Decompressing - Bugs & Issues / Install, Performance & Graphics - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Stuff and How it works-MSFS-XP-FSX - Community / General Discussion - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Here is link to diatribe last evening. Read about XP you will be amaized at how well install went. Now plane don’t like some binding controls for VFX, but GF gave me hell for playing game so going to fix later when she is in bed. Aint going out and working yard in cold, damp for 20 minutes. There is tomorrow.