Unable to Purchase Airplane on Xbox

Hi there. I’m trying to purchase the Piper Arrow III on the Xbox and the “Buy & Download” and “Buy” buttons are disabled. A few minutes prior, I was able to click the buttons, but nothing happened. How can I give you more of my money? Thanks.

I shutdown the game and started fresh. No change.

Hi @MarfeJokin,
There are some topics in Bugs & Issues about this. One that may help is:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/marketplace-greyed-out/339646

Also in the support FAQ:
All versions - Buy & Download button is grayed out – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

This happened to me recently and is caused by a failed purchase. You just need to submit a ticket in support with the details of what you were trying to buy and they will reset it for you. Mine is ok again now.

1 Like

HI is it possible for Xbox series S to buy the sim on the store without gamepass?

Yes. Go directly to the Store from your Home Screen on the X Box.

This happened to me also. Restart your Xbox and when it loads hit the Xbox button you will see a list of games recently played go down to msfs and press the menu button on the controller and select quit game. Then start msfs

Hi , I’ve bought fs2020 premium edition on the store so It seems to have installed the standard version (I can’t see the Boeing 787 in the hangar) how can I get my premium edition in the store or in the game ( market , content …)?

1 Like

It always “looks,” like standard.

Make sure the 787 wasn’t part of Premium Deluxe.

When you are in the store does it say you own Premium?

Go back and forth from store to content manager.

Is JF Piper Arrow III released on Xbox ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.