Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.
Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version? No
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it? No
Brief description of the issue:
ELEVATOR TRIM: Level flight impossible as elevator trim immediately returns to Neutral position after Nose Up or Down command, Neutral default of trim is +5° and not Zero, issue occurs in the following aircraft A320 NEO, Cessna 152 and the Cessna 172.
FLAPS: The default position of the Flaps is 10° and not Zero? when set to zero, + 20°, or 30°, by controller or in the cockpit, it immediately rolls back to +10°(default position)
Both issues have been tried on 3 separate controllers with the same result.
As part of my investigation, I have viewed the issue in the following aircraft…. A320 NEO, Cessna 152 and the Cessna 172.
A Clean install has been executed, but the problem still exists.
The community folder has been emptied with the same result
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:
• Aorus X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING
• Gigabyte Nvidia GTX GeForce RTX 2060 [Display adapter]
• AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHz
• Crucial P1 1 TB CT1000P1SSD8 Internal Solid State Drive-up to 2000 MB/s M2
• Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 3200 MHz C16 XMP 2.0 High Performance Desktop Memory Kit,
• Evga 650 Bq, 80+ Bronze 650W
Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
MSFS Build 126.96.36.199
Windows Spec : Windows 11 Home, version 21H2, OS BUILD 22000.376