Unable to sync your data with the cloud... (after a reinstall)

only 1 page in my log book

but I saved all 100+ pages. u get the point there’s so many more. its all good

unfortunately this also did not work my old settings and logbook entries are no longer present.Actually.
The logbook could also be completely removed from the game is useless if after a problem with the X-Box APP everything is deleted

unnecessary addition

That’s great. Unfortunately for me it won’t make any difference, since in the initial attempts it ended up syncing from my PC (local) to the cloud and now I lost everything I had before the problem and microsoft doesn’t answer me whether or not it has a backup of the cloud prior to start date of the problem! But glad that many friends managed to get their data back!

please can some help me with this

I have tried loging in and out of xbox ,no change

1. List item
    I have tried loging in and out of xbox ,no change
    2 Complete System Reinstall
    3Complete Sim Reinstall
    nothing can get me past this screen
    If i click Play Offline I am forced to continually redo ALL my settings every time i start the sim
  2. List item

OMG Did you lose all your 1000+ hours???
I can’t believe this is actually happening!!!
I have 1430+ hours and I really don’t want to lose it.
I hope the devs can fix this soon!!

I can only assume he’s gone back into the sim and played a bit still not synced…his sync may still be in the cloud like mine was.

MS need to fix GS

If you are unable to do XalucardX85’s workaround found on this thread you’ll have to wait on MS fixing this…sorry man

MS has pushed a new Gaming services version 2.51.29001.0 (europe)…you guys wanna try your sims now?

Update

Guys Ive been beta testing for years…so i decided to wipe my MSFS to test this GS version…

It synced 100%…it seems to be fixed :+1:

1 Like

I just noticed there was an update. Thank you for checking it out, happy to see it’s finally fixed!

1 Like

I can CONFIRM the syncing is working now.

Currently installing the sim and will report if I still have my 1430+ hours or not lol

1 Like

So far so good cuz I didn’t see the “Initial Set-up Screen” which is for new saves which means I probably still have my cloud save

I really hope this new gaming services update has corrected the issue.

If anyone else can report success with the new release of gaming services (or otherwise) then I hope it will be of help to others in the community who are affected with this issue.

Here for me with GS 2.51.29001.0 it returned to work, but as I said before, I lost everything! I hope that Microsoft / Zendesk has backup and return mine and other users on 03/25!

2 Likes

Hey guys,
Just finished my reinstallation of the sim.
Everything is back except for those 4 achievements progress that were once lost during the last Gaming Service error were LOST AGAIN!!

So looks like the logging issue with these 4 achievements are still not fixed…
I really can’t believe it… But at least I got my profiles back right?

@tamalien Thank you so much for the help!
So I can confirm that the profiles are back but the previously mentioned lost of achievements progress happened again…

2 Likes

Good to hear, at least your hours and settings are back :+1:, thats alot of hrs lol
The achievements thing is certainly another issue.

I’m just finishing my test install from last night now.

1 Like

Thanks man!

Yeah the lost of progress issue was actually first found after the last Gaming Service issue where the game will show the initial setup screens on every start.
And apparently it was never fixed…

TBH I can understand this is a extremely low priority issue but after 2 Gaming Services problems they should definitely take a look at it.

2 Likes

Let us know how you get on.

with me the same had MSFS also still on a second computer which I have updated only today also there everything is reset all log entries are no longer available.
the Microsoft / Zendesk backup is the only option left, but I don’t think they have one.

1 Like

OK, I got the Gaming Service update and now MSFS is running again. I could select a cloud save backup on restart, but looks like most of my controller settings (edit: it was indeed all of my controls… spent quite a bit time to fix them yesterday) and all my history (luckily nowhere near the amount of hours with some here!) is gone. Bollocks.

2 Likes

Again out of nowhere, making a 4-hour flight, the simulator closes and simply DELETED EVERYTHING!

Microsoft / Asobo is missing one more!

It can’t be that way, the other simulators don’t have this insoluble problem that microsoft doesn’t give a ■■■■!