Uncontrollable on approach and/or landing

Can someone help me with doing something to my setup in order to avoid the loss of control when landing.

Never had this problem with previous flight sim software (P3D & FSX etc), yet still have the same hardware, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick

and Thrustmaster pedals, whilst using MSFS2020.

If I am on an ILS approach, the aircraft remains steady until touchdown when it requires alot of effort to stay on or close to the the runway. Without an ILS, the aircraft becomes uncontrollable on approach maybe 2-5 miles from touchdown.

I tend to use the A320 in MSFS2020, the Flybywire version, although I have tried the MSFS2020 version, also the A330 and Boeing 747 aicraft (MSFS2020 version). I tend to get the speed down to landing speed on full flaps a couple of miles out in order to get things stable for landing, but almost all the time, it doesn’t work.

It doesn’t seem to matter what airliner I use, the problem is the same.

I have the freebie version of FSUIPC. I have MSFS Take off Auto-rudder set on, Assisted Landing on and assisted takeoff as Off. I have tried messing with the sensitivities of the joystick but don’t seem to improve matters.

Would appreciate some suggestions as I am seriously thinking about reverting back to P3Dv5.

Rob