Unexpected out of office…?

“Due to an unexpected Out of Office from one of the members of our Dev Q&A team…”

Eh??

We haven’t had one for a couple of months during the most torrid time for the game / sim unless I’m
mistaken…

Things haven’t been plain sailing with WU6 either…

Someone senior who is expected to show up to an important customer engagement doesn’t normally become an “unexpected out of office”…

Just sounds a weird way to describe it….unexpected…out of office…

Disappointed… was looking for someone senior to say their hand was on the tiller, sorry for some of the issues, the grand plan was still in place and here was why you should all be positive about the future…

I’d go unexpectedly out of the office if I was ■■■■■■ off, didn’t want to do something I was being asked to do, had some issues with what was going on….

Oh well.

Have ever considered that someone may have covid? A dev, their family? Don’t injure yourself leaping to conclusions.

7 Likes

Out of all the threads we’ve seen to date, this one is the most conjecture laden, as well as terribly lacking in empathy, even if we were not in the midst of a global crisis. The official answer was given in the update. No further information is available.

11 Likes

They always schedule these things the day after an update- which makes no sense to me to begin with. They face the complaints every time. I doubt it’s a conspiracy- rather a stroke of luck for them that they didn’t have to be there today, but I certainly hope nothing bad happened. I’m annoyed with a lot in this sim, but I don’t ever think ill about the developers.