[Unofficial] New Facebook Help Group

Hi all,

Hope this is allowed to be posted.

I have created a new Facebook group that has pretty much 24 hour admin support and post approvals. Any advertising of freeware/payware and also streams etc is allowed subject to approval by an admin! Hoping to create a more friendly FB group without the usual sarcastic and unhelpful comments on posts… Feel free to share and invite all your simmer friends :slight_smile:

Just a suggestion,

Have you folks considered Discord?

Facebook is a useful tool, however the layout / design of it doesn’t often lend itself to be friendly for history, long threads, etc…

Discord is a great alternative which also has the ability to do voice and screen share which I often use to help other forum members.

That as well as being able to create different channels for different aspects of the sim.

Just a thought.

Hi!

Yes I have considered discord too but not had much experience using it! Might be worth a try later on see what I can do! :slight_smile:

Thanks

Moved to #community:general-discussion-feedback and title modified to note this is an Unofficial, User-run resource.

Please do not provide any feedback about this Facebook Page here on the MSFS boards. Go directly to the page and provide feedback to the Admins there. Thanks.

Interesting, but why do we need another Help Group ?
This forum is super helpful already and there is always Discord as a fallback.
…
For me to use FaceBook, I would have to create yet another account, login name and password…
Guess I will pass for now.

No use for “FishBook”

Best of luck, but there already seems to be far too many MSFS help groups as is. Most I’ve seen are full of people that have little idea what they’re talking about. And every time someone posts, regardless of the topic, the Flight Sim Vegans (aka VR users) try to take over the conversation to try to convert people to VR.

Feedback came regardless, so Topic was closed.