Unowned Aircraft and Liveries should be Syncronized

Hello everyone,

I just got back into Flight Sim. I used to fly in FSX daily and would fly with my friends for hours. Granted that was 9 years ago… but that is where the problem started.

Back then my friends and I would search the web for freeware aircraft and vehicles. We stumbled upon hundreds of different things. Of course we would share the files so that everyone will see the plane as well.

Now a decade later we have the same problem… I need to send everyone the freeware files so that others see my liveries and planes. This games already streams so much data I feel like they could have at least shared the Plane models and textures in multiplayer as well. I would like and option where the game may load longer to download other players’ Planes.

Now I guess I can understand the difficulty with 3rd party aircraft not in the marketplace, but I can’t even see my friends’ 787 since I didn’t buy the game and only have the gamepass. For me they are a generic plane floating a few feet above the taxiway…

At least add a way to Stream the Liveries and Marketplace Planes to other players so that I can see their planes and liveries correctly.

1 Like

37 posts were merged into an existing topic: Multiplayer: display other players actual aircraft 3D models and liveries around you

Hi there,
I merged your Wishlist topic into an older Wishlist topic about seeing other people’s aircraft and liveries. We try to keep only one topic open per request in order to avoid splitting people’s votes among many topics. By having only one topic open, it allows the issue to get the visibility in the community that it deserves. Thank you for your understanding.
I know that you have not been in the forums for a long time, but if you ever return, you may wish to vote for the combined topic, as our forum software cannot merge votes at this time. Your post is here: