Unrealistic cloud colour

I am doing a flight from Innsbruck to Gardemoen Oslo with live weather. I’m at 20000 and I have high clouds, lovely and white, look realistic, but below me it looks like 100 volcanoes have erupted with this horrible sandy coloured look. They really need to do something about this. It makes me want to turn off Live Weather.

7 Likes

Yeah the so called ‘ash clouds’ are a bit of a visual let down. I’d love to see them sort this. Can’t imagine its high on their priority list though.

some Cumulus at sea level, live weather not working. But nobody seems to care. Xbox series x. I dont get this forum, Live weather is rather messed up ole boys, since the last update and little complaint about it.

3 Likes

Its all a work in progress. I’m sure various issues will get ironed out. We all just need to be patient I guess. I’ve not really had too many issues with live weather. Its sometimes not worked but generally its been more accurate here in Scotland anyway.

That seems no one cares and little complaint about it? Are 730 contributions not enough for you? You are welcome to vote.

You’ll find plenty more complaints here:

I am so frustrated with seeing the exact same broken skies and 20 percent approx of the cumulus at sea level. I gather this has to do with the cloud levels adjustments to areas below sea level, such as the dead sea region

1 Like

Whole weather system is screwed up now. Asabo completely botched this update. (not surprised) Guess we have to live with half implemented until the next update.

Actually you just described how the Munch’s famous painting “Scream” was inspired. It is now told that the eruption of Krakatoa was behind those bizzare sky colors that Munch witnessed.

2 Likes

Haha didn’t know that

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.