Unwanted Time Acceleration

Flying the PMDG 737 from KBZN to KDEN this morning, the Sim kept slipping in and out of time acceleration. Never happened before. Anyone ever experience this? Looking for some answers.

Check all of your mappings for every device, something may set to " sim rate "

I did. Nothing mapped to sim rate. I have since flown two flights and am on a third flight, all of them with the FBW A20N and it is not doing it. I’ll try the PMDG again tomorrow. Thanks.

Just a quick update. All seems to be well. I’ve flown 6 FBW A20N flights and one PMDG B737 flight and I haven’t experienced this problem again. I did uninstall and reinstall the PMDG 737 and 738. So, I don’t know what happened, but everything is working again.

1 Like

Sorry for the necro, but I stumbled upon the same issue and found out changing the chrono color on your clock accelerates the time… I thought it’s a cool Boeing feature not realizing I did a 3 hour route in like 20 minutes. Diffirent colours match diffirent time acceleration. Also, I don’t reccomend using the red colour, it is x16 I believe and it completely killed my FPS, dropping from 35 to 1-2. Had to restart the sim.

1 Like