Unwelcome welcome in the UK

If you travel a little further up the A256 (Dover Road) you come to the village of Buttsole. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Sadly this sums up the UK ATM.

4 Likes

Bing maps are more accurate :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yep, and when a derogatory term is considered to be at the top of what it means to be British, it just makes even more of a mockery of the ‘Great’ Britain title. I’m afraid that ship set sail a long time ago. Still, when we pack up in the not too distant future and depart this wonderful island for a new and better life abroad, I’ll look back on that field and think of it as being sound advice :grin: :wave:

2 Likes

How are these photos allowed in this forum, when even common words that aren’t even “dirty” words are censored? SMH

Like these?

Oh gosh, please no. :slight_smile: Also - reported the coordinates up.

1 Like

Will this be added as a POI in the next update? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love it! It would be wrong to remove it :joy:

5 Likes

Considering how Asobo evaluates the hotfixes some clever dev will priorize the vulgarity of the scenery on top of the flap issue that prevents us from landing… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I believe there is a vote system which helps prioritizing what are the most requested wishes and bugs. It might probably be the screenshot in the contest with more “likes”, but this doesn’t translate to “votes” :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I think you should move the topic to the Screenshot gallery :crazy_face:

The UK scenery is quite detailed. This is a national monument. It was donated to the National Trust (National_Trust_for_Places_of_Historic_Interest_or_Natural_Beauty) by its then land-owners, Alexander and George Pitt-Rivers and it is now protected under law as a Scheduled Monument.

1 Like

Another screenshot contest candidate or just for illustration ? :thinking:

Any chance of a Bing maps image for comparison?

Oh man awesome lol. Do you have a lat/longitude for that? I really want to fly over that

If you can, please share some coordinates or general areas too…any crop circles or obelisks yet?

Just go to Bing Maps and put these coordinates in the Bing Maps search box, it is there:

50°48’49.4"N 2°28’28.1"W

The general area is also very pretty at low level. And if you want to know more look up the Cerne Abbas Giant in Wikipedia.

50°48’49.4"N 2°28’28.1"W

One mile north east of the village of Cerne Abbas, standing upright on the hillside, just to the east of the main north/south road.

1 Like