(UPDATE 1/1) [Freeware] Alaska water height fix: Anchorage and Southern National Parks

Btw healy river airport has become a bobbly airport lol

Just went to that area to check! It’s not an area I’ve edited yet, missed that on my first pass, but doing it now as well.Not sure why the airport is like that. I have no edits near it.

1 Like

Ok lots of issues around that area man, boblly hills that make no sense at all. Crazy.

Yeah it looks like most rivers in hilly areas go all over the place. I fixed a few so far but mostly focused on the water monoliths for now. Bobblly hills are the next pest to eradicate.

1 Like

Suggestion, fly from Denali and follow the river, you come across a lot of nice little airports, mcinley natl park, healy riverlignite and so on. And maybe fix along the way ?

That I can do, thanks for the pointers! The area’s completely foreign to me haha.

1 Like

I would say ASOBO what did you do to beautifull Alaska lol, they sure messed up big time there

I’ll still take it cause it’s still so beautiful at times haha.

This hill passed Ignite wants to eat us lol

1 Like

Fixed the two airports and updated the file on dropbox, that river was on the edge of my scenery pass and that’s probably going to be the next big update; following that river as far as it goes cause it looks like it goes on for a long while hahaha. Should have that done tomorrow.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks man. Asobo should give you a job as scenery fixer lol

Great quick fix, if you get around to it take another look at healy river, the Airport is still a little strange, the runway is sunk down from the rest of the airport maybe you can straighten that out in your next go through also hard to taxi back up to a parking location because you need to climb a small hill

I’ll add it to the list!
If anyone else finds any places they want to me adjust or fix feel free to post!

2 Likes

The file has been updated to include the rather “turbulent” water ways going to the Yukon River.

2 Likes

On your next pass could you fix that crazy hill that wants to eat people, posted a pic of it yesterday in this topic, it’s just past ignite coming from healy river.

I’ll keep it in mind!

It’s not Alaska, but the Missouri river around KSTL area is raised above surrounding land. Can you fix this, or tell us how to do this and maybe I can edit some files to fix myself.

Someones already made a fix for that! It should be in the freeware section of the official discord.

Thanks for the heads up and for the work your doing. Great community!

1 Like

Updated again to include Wrangell-St. Elias and Glacier bay national park!

1 Like