[UPDATE : 3.13] NeoFly: new parachuting mission

Version 3.13

• Parachuting mission (Elena owners must re-download Elena and re-install to have Elena parachuting sounds)
  • Fixed bug in stacked missions log

Version 3.12

• Fixed the issue with payload stations when the plane has more than 15 stations
  • Fixed FBO airline prices
  • Added Airbus H145 Luxury and Civilian
  • Added new campaign (perk)

Version 3.11
New:

• WildFire and boat fire mission: see neofly.net to download the new files to install for this mission. You must be a 2nd officer to fly it or you can disable “Rank” in “Settings” tab
  • Smokes on emergency mission wrecks
  • Orange smoke on SAR mission

Bug fixed:

• Only destination removed when searching
  • Airline rewards to low when moving east to west
  • CTD when crashing a rented plane
  • Fixed motor degradation too high while flying a long haul

Version 3.10

• Added Elena: real voices for all missions (paying perks, check Settings tab )
  • Recorded Events with real voices too : if you bought events before, you can get the new events with real voices with the same link you received.
  • Added Russian
  • Fixed doctor out too soon in emergency mission
  • Fixed survivor out too soon in SAR mission
  • Fixed illicite mission last sound play twice
  • Fixed VIP helico mission not ending if event played

Changes in NeoFly

• Fixed distance to airport bug in pandemic mission 6
  • Fixed “Fly to market” AI mission bug
  • Added German translation for campaign
  • Added new logo

Changes in Neopad 2.0 unzip neopad2.0.zip to MSFS community folder

• New base map component
  • Working gesture, faster map load, zoom, layers swap
  • Manage waypoints for specific missions types
  • Less avwx key usage over time
  • Don’t reload anymore after a close / minimize
  • Instant Neopad applications swap without reload
  • New refresh button
  • Removed bug with flight plan mission line
  • New waypoints system in multiplayer:
    • Only server waypoints are took in consideration by mission line
    • Other players can add markers but they can remove only their own marker
    • Server can remove any markers

New feature : campaigns

Campaigns are a series of missions linked together by a theme. They are independent of standard missions but are part of your career progress. By flying the campaigns you will earn you cash and XP. Each mission is unique and has real sounds and events. If you complete all the chapters of a campaign, you will receive a substantial one time bonus . Campaigns can be played in all 3 modes: Free, Pro and Survival.

First free campaign : fight the pandemic

https://www.neofly.net/

Does Neofly only have locations in Europe or are their U.S.A. scenarios?

Hello, Neofly has locations all over the world.
Test it it is free !

Does the NeoPad work in VR ?

Hello,
Yes, but try it, it is free :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you planning addind other payment methods ? I got problems with paypal on the past, and I don’t use them anymore, no way I put my credit card on their web again.

Scenery looks like a must for me :wink:

Yes ! You can now buy all perks on Simmarket where you can use credit card

1 Like

I really like NF. But before I donate and invest more time, is there any way of making a backup of my pilot?

Because, I just had a crash-to-desktop (FS and then NF) during some mission and with extra market cargo. Well, I can restart the mission, but my plane is now also loaded with extra cargo, but the original destination is not up for buying my stuff anymore. And all other airports around me don’t want it either.

Imagine this happens when you buy cargo for almost all your money and then FS crashes.

Hello

Yes you can save the database that is in c:/programdata/neofly/common.db
Could be a hidden folder

1 Like

I tried neopad in VR and only a blank page shows up. I would love to be able to use neopad in VR, as taking off the headset to see the neofly window is cumbersome and breaks the immersion. Is this a know limitation? Am I missing something?

Hello,

Please come to Discord for help
https://discord.gg/v8yX3vG

You have to be in a mission to run neopad. otherwise there are not much good free stuff to use in VR. I use https://sim-efb.com/ if i am not in Neofly but its expensive :wink:

Thanks for the tips! I fixed the issue. On discord, I found that there is a refresh button in the title bar of neopad that is sometimes hidden. It needs to be clicked, even if it’s hidden (location of the button is in a pinned post in discord). I tried that and the page refreshed and now I am able to see the neopad map in VR, yay!

1 Like

Thanks for posting your solution here for people who don’t use Discord.

I have a mission started, Neopad ticked in settings and have pressed the refresh button next to neopad in the window title as show clearly below. Still Neopad is blank. I fly only in VR so an in game solution is essential.

Anyone have any ideas?

Did you register your bing weather key?

I didn’t, must of somehow missed that part. Works now, thank you very much for the tip!

You are welcome :slight_smile: