Update 5 (possibly this week) will improve water reflections, night lighting, autopilot, and more

Yes, store was 1GB and update is 7.5GB, now downloading.

That’s huge, man. I really hope that gigantic update will make a difference for the better.

Feel free to do so. But just because someone deliberately misspells his name does not change what is on his passport or birth certificate. His real name is Jörg, as you can easily find out by googling.

You can find his passport or birth certificate on Google ?

If we could see it, “Jörg Neumann” is the name in his passport.

It seems like another person in the Pic …

Also this is in Hamburg, and in his linkedin he said he was in Redmond

I corrected it, it was another Jörg Neumann

Does it really make so big a difference whether Jörg, Jorg Joerge George Giorgi Giorgio or Giorgios, he’s the head of MSFS team and one of the wisest of all !

1 Like

Yes, I think we can agree that 3 version of his name are floating around: Jorg, Joerg and and Jörg. Who cares.

That’s why I personally do not allow my name to be changed into “Chris” in England or “Cristiano” in Spain because it only leads to problems.

The point is the topic creator was giving him a lesson about pronunciation, and then misspelled his name … isn’t that funny ?

And if someone was to discuss if it’s Jörg or Jorg, they should do it with him, not with me, I just speel it the same way he does.

1 Like

Well I was just trying to clarify that it isn’t so easy.

Jörk is usually transliterated Joerg, but the OP misspelled it as “Jeorg” and you came with Jorg which is the internationalized form but makes every German cringe.

God, now i mispelled it myself :frowning:

Joerg or Jœrg ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Joerg.

The umlaut in German can be transliterated: ö = oe, ü = ue, ä=ae

I have seen œ but I believe it is from international phonetic alphabet.

Nice, it’s interesting knowing that …
I was just joking all the time, I guessed it was an internationalization, but it was fun :wink:

Its scandinavian

1 Like

That’s because he KNOWS how bad his software is when it matters special caracters like Ö or Ø :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Still a shame that graphics and LOD distance drawing is terrible… this is on ULTRA using RTX 2080 Ti, 32gb RAM. Just unacceptable.

KJFK - using drone camera above airport to look at downtown.

4 Likes

I think they wrote this as a known bag in today’s notes? No? I could be wrong, but thought it said something about VS

Maybe it is set that way to improve frame rate? :thinking: