Update F1 F2 F3 Etc Instrument Camera Views? (Not Custom Views)

Is there a way to update the F1, F2, F3 etc Instrument Views? I know about the custom views, and already use those. When I hit F2, I get a shot of my autopilot. It works fine, but I’d like to move the camera view out just a tad so I see a little more of the PFD. I’ve searched the forums but I can’t find anything about how to do it. Any ideas? Thanks very much.

Well this was embarrassing. I’d forgotten that I remapped my Instrument View keys to F1, F2, F3, etc and set my custom views to 1,2,3, etc across the top of my keyboard. So instead of asking how to change my function key views, I should have asked how I could update my Instrument Views.

Unfortunately, I found that you cannot. These views are apparently hard-coded into the sim and cannot be changed. If anyone reads this and finds out that’s not true, please create a new thread and mention that, because if they can be changed, no one seems to know how to do it.

Again, I’m talking about Instrument Views, not custom views.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.