Update: Savage Carbon - STOL Realism Mod (v2.10 / Dec 27, 2022)

… and now for the feature movie… New Savage Cub

Especially like the real “Water Skiing”

2 Likes

And there are people complaining about their 4k not being sweet enough… I would still play 480p if I had that sort of details…

Oh today is a special day, I will have to empty my Community hangar and hide the Savage Carbon, VL3-R915, X-Cub 235hp and DR400 Dauphin in a barn away from the field during the update.

2 Likes

I’ve been flying the Savage Carbon exclusively. For some reason when I start a flight and my engine is running, it now quits immediately. Any idea why this is happening? I’ve done nothing different.
Giving it a little throttle prevents it but I didn’t have to do that before. I’m more curious what’s changed and caused this?

1 Like

Use this manager, will greatly simplfy your life. Simple and reliable.

Thank you but I have my own workflow to do this…

Oh, I have read your French at the end of your video and your nickname’s “67” makes me wonder: are you living north of “68”? :thinking: :grin:

Hi @OneRobertOne, not your fault, the Idle rpm range has a tad too much friction causing an occasional shutdown during idle. Will be fixed in the next SC update (next week, after Grravel).

Lowering Idle from 1400 to 1100 was done so that you have less residual windmill trust during final and will come to a standstill while rolling on the runway without brakes. Both a desirable behaviour. Makes taxi easier too, nor will you start rolling on idle with brakes off.

Grravel already has a fixed version and will be good at release.

1 Like

Ok thanks GG.

Yes, and from my 6th floor I have a direct view on LFGC where I was skydiving from 1979 to 2013

Love the stuff you guys are creating! By VonHoffnung:

6 Likes

Are you ready for the beast?

3 Likes

Yes, I am ready enroll, where do I sign?

Grravel has her own home on the forums now, go say hi!

1 Like

Airstreak shoes on :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ow…classy livery! Love that signature. Is that an Airstreak texture I see on the tire?

Yes it is :sunglasses: fits like a charm

1 Like

Really very well done!

1 Like

Flying weekly group flights in the Carbon at Alaska Bush Flying https://discord.gg/SUnWMeAF

1 Like

“Henry!”
“What Marge?”
“There was something strange in Spain?”
“What?”
“They all spoke Moroccan!”
There was a long pause from Henry.
“Which way did you fly when you left, wherever it was you were?”
“I flew due West Henry!”
'Ah!". Henry smiled.
H&M

3 Likes

Canary Islands, I do not have time to flyby to find which islands, there’s a major update.

It’s downloading right now, I read they are changes on the Zlin Savage will they impact the Savage Carbon?

Ah, yes.
Which airport?
It’s famous for its cross winds :grinning:
H