Update: Savage Grravel - Monster Truck in the Skies (v2.1.0 / Dec 27, 2022)

Thanks @CavemanCentaur, much appreciated. Glad you’ve found a plane to fall in love with. We all need one. For some it’s A320’s, but for me…well…

1 Like

It’s great. Let’s me get into places that shouldn’t be gotten into! :grin:

3 Likes

NIce shots!!! Love those steep hill approaches and the throttle work they require. Awesome!

Like this?

Needs Park Brake and almost full throttle to keep it stopped… Not sure if I can get steeper! :sweat_smile:

OMG, at full throttle I just took off at that angle! :astonished:

2 Likes

@Parorng, you’re a beast. You two make a nice match.

1 Like

Figured it might be fun to record a little of me and Grravel. We like each other you see. Just another day at Courchavel.

7 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
TG

2 Likes

One more:

2 Likes

I sure hope not, my family was all anticipating getting one as a stocking stuffer from me…

Is the 7 foot prop actually modeled?

Last one. Merry Christmas and thanks for this gift!

3 Likes

Yes it is…7 foot in the 3D model. And in great detail. Shutdown your engine for a bit :hugs:

1 Like

Flew the new Grravel around a few hotspots and it growled its way amongst the tourists!!!

4 Likes

Milford Sound, NZ.
TG

2 Likes

Just took delivery of this Beast! Gett’n Fueled up for the Trip Home!CRRAVEL_1
Fly Cowboy’s Decals are in the mail!

5 Likes

Hm, just had my first CTD in a long time. Took the Grravel for a spin. Will try again.

1 Like

Didn’t occur again, though I took exactly the same route. No idea what the problem was.

Where can I get that scenery?

Just took it for a spin Tallin -> Helsinki. It’s amazing! Thank you!

2 Likes

You know there is plenty of snow right now at Courchevel, and there is an air race too…
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/random-screenshot-megathread/122964/2261?u=pierrephot68

Live weather, live snow, crazy plane, and by the way, Courchevel look sweet right now…

3 Likes