UPDATE SOLVED: SAITEK/Logitech Yoke no longer recognized after update

UPDATE ISSUE IS RESOLVED:
Having controller settings enabled in Steam causes a conflict after the update. Go in to Steam/Settings/Controllers and untick all boxes. After that the yoke shows up in MSFS again.

I have been using my Logitech/Saitek Yoke for months, without any issues. After the last update (VR) it’s not longer recognized. I have tried the following:

(my system is empty, except for MSFS2020), i7 10700K, Nvidia G-Force 3080RTX, Windows 10 latest release, latest Nvidia Drivers, HP Reverb G2 VR headset).

I tried the following:

• VR works
  • no error messages
  • Yoke is visible in Windows
  • Windows clean install
  • MSFS clean install (after Win reinstall)
  • downloaded the Logitech MSFS Plugin and installed it (first tried it without installing)
  • tried all USB ports
  • tried powered USB 2 hub
  • tried powered USB 3 hub
  • installed DCS and tested it, it works.

I never had issues with it, just now, after the update. Finally having VR and now missing a yoke is taking all my patience and energy to be honest…

There hasn’t been an update that lead to at least a week of trying to figure out how to work around bugs and issues. It is truly unbelievable how much of a rocket scientist you need to be to have a hobby like flight simulation in 2020…Thousands of Euros invested in new hardware, dedicated PC, no add-ons, tools, mods etc. and still it’s a massive gamble, every update again.

Does someone have ANY idea what this issue could be?

I don’t have the steam edition but I am also all of a sudden losing my controls with saitek Yoke system. I have to unplug usb and plug back in to get the planes to fly level. Even adjusting the dead zone or neutral setting doesn’t work. After I plug system back in planes fly fine, dots are centered like a recalibration was done. Only problem is I have to do this everytime I start a flight. Any ideas would be great.
Thanks for the help’
Anthony

I never had problems with my Saitek yoke so far - now, after the last update MSFS does not recognize my yoke anymore. And I can do, what I want: unplug and plug back, pc restart etc. - nothing helped, my yoke is not recognized. I am clueless :frowning: Thanks for any advice

Solved: c208-mod caused the problems - after deactivation every thing is fine

hey waht is c208-mod
i have the stame problem
with flight sim Saitek yoke everything works well it shows up on the pc respond to axes movement and also responses in Saitek programing plug in but still wont show up on the flight i have bought both steam edition and Microsoft store edition please please need any helpp

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.