Update still very very slow

Terrible and very dissapointing. I have looked on the internet and the mass off peopole with this problem is unreal and no one is interested in fixing it? i have 25mb second download on everything except Microsoft Flight Sim which downloads at 2.5 mb a second, takes a day to download and update, i havnt played it for 6 months as every time i log on it has a large update and i dont have th etime to do it each time, its very sad that for some reason the download is throttled at 2.5mb a second. MICROSOFT what is causing this issue and are you going to fix it?!

#Microsoft Windows 10

no add ons

No community folder

SSD drive

Powerfuil computer

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

Brief description of the issue:

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Very low download speeds & frequent “Package Failed” messages

A vote has been moved.

Hi @Sirfrankalot65!

I’ve merged your post into another topic about the same issue that has more votes, so that we can keep all responses to this issue together and importantly so votes don’t get split between the two. Feel free to continue the discussion over on that thread.

Thanks!