V2 UPDATE released! LATEST BN2 Islander available now from Blackbox Simulation

Sir, I politely suggest you read recent comments from us regarding the Airbus products for FSX and P3D but please understand that they are not even relevant to this Forum.

However I continue to state that the Airbus products are

a) Still In development (Work continues on all from 318 to 340)
b) VERY Flyable although I do admit they are awaiting an update and some additional features
c) BBS do no accept that Any customer has “thrown away” $50

But If you feel so aggrieved that you have thrown away your $50 you may contact me via PM or Email and I will happily refund your purchase

19 Likes

Just for future references list the photos author if it’s not yours.

2 Likes

I found this exact pic very easily on the web and for a simple pic to show a livery to a painter I think people can deal with it not having an author mentioned…wow, human beings do not need to be this prickly, I swear.

9 Likes

Will this have the Tri-Lander variant? As a Guernseyman that plane is basically our heritage thanks to Aurigny.

5 Likes

No plans for the triple just yet… Possibility for the future
( But she is SOOOOOO UGLY ! ) lol

4 Likes

Ah man, don’t let any Channel Islanders of a certain age hear you calling Joey ugly! He’s a local hero.
https://www.aurigny.com/news/post/joey-gets-ready-new-home

6 Likes

A skydiving variant of the BN2 Islander with a bare interior and no side door would also be great :slight_smile: not asking for much I know!

2 Likes

Not sure if ugly is the only word… Very intriguing looking aircraft for sure!
Met an old fella up north here in Aus… quite a long time ago now… that flew the Trislander back in the day, well before I was even around… Had a couple of folded up photographs in his wallet. Such a cool looking aircraft in my mind. I hadn’t seen anything quite like it before or since.
Would definitley love to see one in the sim to have a fly around the top end!
I hope you do possibly create it in the future thats for sure! :wink:

2 Likes

Yes I’d second (or third) that. Would love to have the pair of them in the hangar…

1 Like

Hey Blackbox. What is the easiest way to check on availability info
for the BN-2? I don’t see any reference on your web site under “under development”.

1 Like

Watch this space basically … And also our Social Media . .
we are Literally “DAYS” From release now … just the final few tweaks and issues the testers are nit picking over :slight_smile:

So Available from BBS Website first ( Links will be posted )
And then Marketplace as soon as our team there can get it posted
meanwhile … here are a few teasers :wink:

28 Likes

This will definately be a “first minute buy”.

I am really hoping for a 1080-Sound, which should be available with 2 540-Lycoming installed :wink:

The Youtube-videos i watched after your first posting about the BN2 showed a really noisy plane !

Although i fly and enjoy the Seminole and the Seneca very much, the sound of both is way too clean and powerless FOR ME… ( and to be honest, this is true for the Bird-Dog too )

Regards

SloMo

3 Likes

The BN2 Islander doesnt make progress… it makes NOISE !
:slight_smile:

9 Likes

it does with a stiff tailwind

1 Like

one of the few Aircraft that takes birdstrikes in the REAR END ! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Love it. If the quality of your recent Cessna L-19 ‘Bird Dog’ is anything to go by (excellent inside and out) I think we’re in for a treat. I hope so - because this is exactly the kind of island-hopper I have been waiting for.

For the experts: Did any of these ever operate in SE Asia?

4 Likes

Looking forward to this, if you remember my review then you know I loved the Bird Dog.

This is already looking great, very excited!

2 Likes

I have purchased an Islander in FSE and am ready for flight!! Bring it on! I am excited for this one!

1 Like

I can’t take much more of this…. Please release it soon!! :sob::sob:

Patience! Everything comes to he who waits. :slight_smile:

2 Likes