V2 UPDATE released! LATEST BN2 Islander available now from Blackbox Simulation

Problem with that is the moment we “open it up a little” you can guarantee that some badly thrown together mod kills the aircraft or affects it detrimentally ( See original clean cockpit mod )

meaning we can No longer support the product as we will not be held responsible for any damage caused by 3rd party mods …

Sorry, but I hope you can understand :frowning:

1 Like

look at the Liveries …
you will notice several with the Pointy nose and different engine nacelles Plus the AFM Converted aircraft

1 Like

I was meaning FS2020 generally on the XBox. It’s a closed env. Yes I can fully appreciate that you want to have a close env for the aircraft itself it is a beauty and is fun to fly. I’m really enjoying it. Have also been enthusing about it on instagram. A Loganair livery though…

ok I will add a loganair livery but it will have to wait for the next Update Im afraid

6 Likes

Thank you, much appreciated. No rush. :+1:

If I buy the BN2 on the Marketplace for PC does it automatically cover Xbox as well or would that be a separate purchase.

I am not 100% Sure but pretty certain its One purchase Per platform
You really need to check with MSFS

Isn’t it all tied into the account? So if you have the same account for use on console and windows you should own it for both platforms?

Thats what I was hoping. But wanted conformation before parting with cash.

We can not answer the question here … please contact MSFS / Marketplace directly

WHICH Loganair livery Folks ?
lets do the one thats most popular
(Cos im not doin two ) LOL

1 Like

You’re welcome to include this one if it is up to scratch.

My vote is for the current livery. But any will do - this plane is designed for the Highlands. Ta.

1 Like

I believe that is the case - also the only reason why I buy some items from the Marketplace.

I wasn’t asking the question though lol, just replying to the dude with how I thought the marketplace purchases worked.

The Scottish themed blue/white one is nice (but perhaps it’s too close to the Shetland Inter Island Air {Airtask} one that is there already), the red/black tartan tailed (2017 onwards) one would be nice, but I’m easy with whatever it end up as, although probably not the BA franchise version as you already have a BA Express livery. It’s definitely a HIghlands and Islands experience thing. Logan air flights go by my window most days albeit at 5000ft and I do see the blue white design a lot. Not sure what they use on their BN-2 Islander.

@NightMercury358, please let the team know the hardwork is appricated. Really loving the plane and the latest updates. Tons of fun to fly in the bush!

4 Likes

I second that. Loving it too. I think every flight simmer needs to own one.

Love flying you islander,
Could you do this one please

5 Likes

Is there patch notes for the 1.3.4 update?