[Updated] Arrows Across America: fly the US Air Mail routes 1926 - 1934

Excellent - that must make some of the turns a bit of a challenge too!

Yes, but when?
:face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Congrats :partying_face: and thank you for all the work so far. I think this is a brilliant idea.

May I ask you how many of those 900 are unique downloads? You can check this in Traffic Insight tab. Thanks.

1 Like

Haha, I knew someone would ask! :grin:

Soon…ish. v3 will have 200 new beacons so we want to get it right for you.

1. We’ll keep an eye on that figure too (from now on :wink:)
1 Like

Yep, I got a similar ratio for my Flying the Hump scenery.

It gives you a rough idea of how many people are regular users :grinning:

3 Likes

Well you can’t just mention it without linking it!

It looks really awesome. I’ll have to give it a go. I did fly the hump after the DC3 was released in the update and it would’ve been a lot cooler with your mod.

3 Likes

I had the FSX/P3D version and it was great. @apollon0011 I was really pleased to see you bring it across, well done on making that happen.

1 Like

I love both addons. I have 200 hours on the DC-3 flying the Hump.

1 Like

That’s great to hear for all of us, thanks.

200 hours in the DC3 flying The Hump is quite something in that weather over that terrain - congratulations!

Since the name of Grave Creek Landing Field on CAM8 does not really inspire confidence, it will have its own resident lucky black cat…

10 Likes

A bit more WIP to show on the Reno Blanche field Hangar.

9 Likes

This one?.. Jenny US Air Mail Livery at Flightsim.to

1 Like

Got it. Thanks!

1 Like

I cannot wait for the next version to come out. I love streaming the routes. Keep up the amazing work.

4 Likes

I am eagerly checking for updates, too.

Probably a lot of work to check and re-check everything - we‘re not talking about a local airport but a state-spanning network.

Also, there’s a a sim-update just around the corner…

3 Likes

Just a little shout to the devs:

I am flying the CAM5 now by little pieces in a Stearman and I am having great fun :slight_smile: Thanks. What a magnificent idea :+1:

5 Likes

Hi all, apologies for the lack of updates.

The three of us are still working on v3 but have been a bit delayed by building a new computer (@Megadyptes7635), rebuilding a car ready for an epic road trip (@RobCap1966) and changing jobs, followed a PC going pop and now needing to be completely replaced (me).

We are in the testing phase though so we will get there as soon as we can.

In the meantime, thanks for your continuing support and encouragement!

9 Likes

Yeah I was without a computer for a week due to some stupidness on my part. Got the new machine up and running now and am about a quarter way through redownloading the sim so will hopefully be back at it over the weekend!

3 Likes

If there is anything I can do to promote it while I stream let me know. I already push it but if there is anything special you want just PM me. We can make it happen. Keep up the great work.

3 Likes