Updated bredok3d pack

As an update, they did fix the internal sounds. No clue how accurate the sound pack is, though. Only thing I will say, I appreciate the howl they have at low revs that I’ve def experienced on A320Neos in the past.

I’m sure thy had a livery pack 2 coming

Sound has been patched as mentioned, but (I know it’s minor since it’s the beta)
. But on the SU8 beta the bredok a320 version is still using the SU7 Airbus climb performance.

Wondering how to contact them and make them aware that the updated a320 climbs much faster :joy:

1 Like

The livery pack 2 needs some adjustments the easyjet livery needs easyjet written on the wingtips and the wizzair wingtips needs to be pink and have wizzair.com written on them

Today I can’t use new liveries pack 2. Once I have chosen my flight Iclick on “FLY” the sim starts loading but is very long, and after 10-15 minutes, I have a CTD.
This happens with Xbox Series X.

1 Like

I’ve flown 3 or 4 times today using livery pack 2 without issues

2 Likes

Bredok3d confirmed me with a mail:
They are still having problems due to a server Microsoft issue concerning licences. The result is a very long loading of the sim and CTD.

I hope the issue will be fixed asap.

1 Like

I was just wondering if u could add the virgin Austria livery and Bonza livery as you know there are no Aussie liveries for the 737-max there is for pc but not xbox if you could much appreciated thank you