Updated TBM 930 Mod (mainly torque vs. altitude/now compatible w. G3000 enh.mod)

I think with the MSFS2020 update, TBM 930 Mod and TBM 930 Cockpit Black Beige no longer work as I expected. Is there an update from you somewhere for me to have these 2 Mods up and running again?
Thank you
George

1 Like

hello
When I use this mod I am not able to have 100% torque (for take off for example) I am limited at 70% max. I was not without the mod. Is it the same for others ? or is it only me (if so maybe a problem of throttle calibration, I have a throtthle quadrant.)

1 Like

Is your inertial separator ON?

1 Like

Hello

The problem is that for take off you need 100% power with the IS ON…

1 Like

Not capturing Localizer and glide after last sim update.

2 Likes

Yourlink to the TBM Project Improvement is outdated. The new link is:
github.com/mixMugz/msfs_tbm930_project

1 Like

Does the mod now address the Maximum Mach Speed/Barberpole issue, or do I need to continue editing the TBM config file directly?

There are some issues with just changing the value that you should be aware of. Read the notes and changelogs of the mod before you start making modifications of your own. Asobo has linked some numbers together where making changes to fix the barberpole will have other negative effects.

Using aircraft-tbm930-improvement v0.5.11 I noticed once TRQ reached anything over 100% I would get flashing red warning. The last week this has changed, I no longer get any warnings in this scenario. No matter how long I fly the plane at 105% it does not go red warnings and all other gauges stay in the green.
I have not updated anything to have affected this.

1 Like

Will this mod get updated so SU5. Hollow shell when loaded.

1 Like

The site that the mod is Available a lot of people have reached out to him to fix it. No word yet.

The thread TBM 930 Fixes doesn’t seem to allow me to post on it anymore!?

I’ve been noticing the same thing for the last couple of weeks.
I think it would say if it’s closed?

My mod is really outdated. I cant recommend to use it anymore. And since the changes on the TBM with SU4 the mod is also obsolet, regarding Torque changes and such.

Anyway to make it so the doors can open again?

That was made by MUGzes Mod not mine.

Is there a way to assign a button for the Safety Master Caution ?