Updates Aerosoft products not available in the MSFS Marketplace

It seems that if you buy an Aerosoft product via the Marketplace you don’t get the latest updates.
For example: I buy Trondheim several month ago version 1.0.3 and there is now a second update version 1.0.6. There is no way to configure this update. The Aerosoft Updater doesn’t work in this case.
A month ago I make a call to Aerosoft Support but they don’t have a solution. You better do not buy an Aerosoft product via the Marketplace.
In my opinion a shame for a preferred supplier.

2 Likes

Can’t guarantee in this situation, but for all other vendors on the marketplace, they send their updates to Microsoft/Asobo to be uploaded, but Asobo/Microsoft really don’t seem to care very much and take a very, very long time to make updates. What was a nice idea, the marketplace, has been plagued by complete and total mismanagement, unfortunately.

5 Likes

Strange; I see so many product updates on the Markerplace from different suppliers but not from Aerosoft (only (freeware) Paderborn a few month ago).

Today I found the update in the sim! You have to be patient.

Not acceptable.

2 Likes

Don’t buy on the marketplace then. You will send a message to Asobo in the form of them not getting their cut. Money talks.

I agree, the Marketplace lags too far behind in updates.

I like using the Marketplace. It’s good to have everything in one place. Once a lot of planes start coming out it will be a madhouse trying to keep everything updated.