Updating Default VR Camera Position

I apologize if this isn’t the right place to post this but I was wondering what the proper way to update the default VR camera position for an aircraft would be.

I’ve saved position to a custom assignment and then copied the value from the roaming config to the installation config for the airplane’s camera config.

So far, I’ve only gotten this technique to work on the Bonanza Improvement project airplane.

The reason I wanted to do this is many things will cause a custom camera position in VR to move, shift around or revert to the default. It gets annoying to have to constantly reset the position

I find the Camera.cfg file and add/change these lines
InitialXyz
and
InitialPbh
An Example for the PilotVR section of the Camera file.

[CAMERADEFINITION.30]
Title=“PilotVR”
xxx
xxx
xxx
;InitialXyz|XYZ|Determines the camera’s location in relation to the origin, in meters.
;x= distance left or right. + is right and – is left.
;y= distamce up and down. + is up and _ is down.
;z= distance forward and back. + is forward and – is backwards
InitialXyz = -0.025, 0.25, 0.125
InitialPbh = 0.5, 0, 0
;

Any idea what the Pbh does?

I’ve still only gotten the Bonanza Improvement mod working. For some reason other airplanes just don’t seem to take. Most airplane camera configs seem to have PilotVR on #30 but the wider 3 screen airplanes have a few more positions between.

Google search for it bring up

Camera Definition Properties (flightsimulator.com)

InitialPbh
Camera pitch, bank and heading orientation offset from the default in degrees.
Note that positive pitches give a downward view, and positive headings are to the right.
All values are in degrees, between:

• -90 to 90.0 (pitch)
  • -180 to 180.0 (bank and heading)

That was my guess. For the most part Pbh doesn’t seem to impact much.

I’ve got the Bonanza Improvement Mod working great now for default VR camera but have failed at the other’s I’ve tried.

It’s the head tilt
Pitch, Bank, Heading