Upgrade not available on this device

I am running a windows 10 pc with the latest windows 10 version
Microsoft Store version
Not using Developer version

I installed the November 18th update and noticed at the end of the install it said some items had not been installed. I went back to the Microsoft Store to look for anything missing, but nothing showed up.
However, by looking at ‘My Library’ in the store I discovered that neither the Deluxe Upgrade nor the Premium Deluxe Upgrade were installed. The message says that these upgrades do not work on my device.
I had my PC upgraded in 2020 to run MSFS, but it appears Microsoft have changed the spec and despite the cost of the software and PC upgrade I cannot fully run the new update. This is unbelievable and a complete disgrace. I suspect the problem is to do with the TPM chip which my PC does not have. Also means I cannot upgrade to Windows 11, but as Windows 10 is going to be supported for the next few years I am not going to buy yet another new PC for Windows 11.

If Microsoft does not fix this problem soon I think I will ditch MSFS and move to another Flight Simulator.

Check your content manager. These are things you need to download and install yourself from within the game if I recall correctly

Already done that, but checked again. There are no outstanding items to be downloaded or installed.