URMM arrival/departure procedures are broken

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the User Support Hub.

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

Planning an IFR plan to/from URMM I am not able to select approach and arrival for this airport (they are missing), also STARs are broken (only arrivals marked with the last letter E and F are OK, but approaches are not selectable for them as well). Planning departure I see that almost all the SIDs are broken, see also this msg SU15 Beta (I do not remember that Build Version, however this started after one of Navdata updates)

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Just try to plan a flight to-from the URMM

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

i7 5930K, GTX 970, 16GB, Win10

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

SU15 Beta (I do not remember that Build Version, however this started after one of Navdata updates)

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Noticed that the runways are 12/30 and 12R/30L. I would expect all of them to show 12L and 30R runways (but may not be a convention in that region for all I know??!!).
Additionally, and not sure this would truly affect the sim, but the airport symbol for URMM on the WM is for an airport with no published instrument procedures.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

1 Like

IRL there are no L or R RWs - there are no parallel RWs - the old one is closed a lot of years ago. And they are not 12 or 30, I believe, - they are 11 and 29

1 Like

Having a runway that doesn’t match the actual current navdata will certainly cause this issue! Hopefully they get the actual runway to show in the sim so the navdata matches, and all the approaches show up. I did see that the navaids are shown on the WM, so if they can just get the right runways, the approaches should come back.
Thanks for the info and the find of this issue!!
Regards

1 Like