Useful things you wouldn't have achieved if World Update 3 was out

I installed Addons Linker, moved my back-up folder to my SSD, categorised my downloads into regions and can now have a much larger library of airports and scenery because I can pick areas to include for the flight.

It’s a game-changer for me and I’m so glad I had time to do it.

1 Like

I don’t know about useful, but I ended up flying somewhere other than the UK, taking in the sights of the Caribbean.

1 Like

Haha same here … I’m furiously trying to complete my current ‘mission’ in Africa and get to UK by Tuesday! Just about to depart Tenerife for Morocco as we ‘speak’. I’m supposed to be doing something else entirely, so delete ‘Useful’ from the title!

Also trying to avoid reading any more of the vicious, rude and unnecessary vitriol over the delay of a few days. Shameful.

7 Likes

I got to enjoy a flight rather than waiting for a large download to complete over my very slow, rural, internet connection!

1 Like

I give up optimizing my VR flight settings and launched Netflix. I’m so late on so many things to watch!
I’ll come back when update will land for sure.

2 Likes

Installed a hardware firewall, completely configured, and de-googled my life. :slight_smile: That last one was the hardest and took the most time…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.