Utility for verifying full and correct installation

Hello everybody,
A lot of people have various issues, such as a function that doesn’t work, or a menu that is missing, often after an update that accidentally changed something. Personally, I don’t have the external cameras (a topic is published on this subject).
So, I imagine a tool that would verify that all the required files and folders are installed correctly in their place and up to date. If a file is missing or corrupted, this utility would offer to download and replace it. It could solve a lot of varied and unforeseen problems.
Everyone knows the “Checking for update” which is done automatically, there it would be a “Checking for correct installation” launched by the user when he encounters a problem.
What do you think ?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: MSFS needs a Verify Integrity of Files function

Hi there,
I have merged your topic into an older topic with more votes on the idea of having some way to ensure that your installation is correct. It is best to try to keep only one topic open on any particular request so that everyone’s votes are concentrated in one place. Unfortunately, our forum software lacks the ability to merge votes, so you may wish to vote for the combined topic. Your post is here:

OK. I’m ok for this merge. Good idea. Thanks. I will vote for the the merged topic.

Thank you!