VATSIM Beginner

Around a week ago, I read a post about a group hosting dedicated flights for those wishing to learn Vatsim from a beginner’s perspective without the need to jump straight into the deepend and ruin the experience for more seasoned players.

I have done a quick search here, but cannot find the post I was searching for.

I know that this isn’t specific to MSFS and apologise if asking for an external link is against the rules, but could anyone point me in the direction to where I saw the post please?

I bet it was moved to another section. Just to keep you on your toes. :wink:

I saw it too and actually signed up and did a couple of maiden flights on VATSIM. Awesome. Absolutely worth the effort to read the info, take the test and get it set up.

Haha! Why don’t you step on my toes and paste me the link? I won’t mind the pain honest!

I am gonna teach you to fish so you can eat forever.

Upper right hand corner of the forum is a search icon. It is a magnifying glass. Search for ’ VATSIM ’ and it is the 2nd result.

If I had remembered and filed the thread title in my head, I would have found it easlly! The words vatsim and beginner doesn’t quite have the same effect in the search. I frequent a few forums, so was unsure where I read it, but sarcasm aside, thank you!

1 Like

This post also has been moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:tools-utilities just like the post the Topic Owner is seeking.

2 Likes

Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for.

1 Like