VCRUNTIME140.dll Error

I was able to play for 1 month and a half, with an OC of the RX 6800 XT @ 2700MHz and the Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.3 are cooled by a Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3, with 0 CTD
Now even without OC I have CTDs

I was able to fly 15 hours, without having CTD, before having CTD again
With or without Microsoft Visual C ++ MSFS works, but it prevents other games or applications from working.

I only have Windows installed on the PC, with O applications, apart from the driver for the RX 6800 XT and MSFS.
So what would be the parallel application that would be incompatible, knowing that the RX 6800 XT @ 2700MHz has never caused CTD for more than a month

I can understand that you are trying to help people who have CTDs, and that is to your credit. But now, you have to come to understand, that there is a BIG difference, between us who are victims of these CTDs and you, it is that you cannot validate all these pseudo solutions that many people have shared for 8 months now.
You have to come to understand, that just because you will post the same messages 1000 times, with the same solutions that do not work, things will change.

5 Likes