Vegetation distance slider missing in SU7

Am I blind or is this feature not included in SU7

I mean it has 480 Votes in the wishlist…

No vegetation slider on Xbox, nor do I have replay. There is a replay option in the custom toolbar but it is off and grayed out.

Replay Guide:

NEW: Replay Feature - Community / News and Announcements - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

The votes mean nothing fyi

I thought, they announced a vegetation slider recently for SU7. Maybe I’m wrong about that though. Or something has gone wrong with it, and they pulled it … Pity

Sorry, but there’s ample evidence to the contrary. The weekly updates are basically done BECAUSE of those votes. This doesn’t mean that they can realise all wishes from the community, but they surely did a lot of listening and fixing over the past year.

3 Likes

Amen on that !!!

I certainly don’t remember it ever being promised for SU7. And development is not a democracy (thank goodness).

2 Likes

@Hester40MT so Xbox doesn’t get replay then?

I’m checking for you. I think it was mentioned on that last Q&A on Twitch that Xbox would not have the Replay. Will get back to you when I find that timeline!

The video is here:
Official MSFS: Live Dev Q&A - Twitch

EDIT: It’s around the 1HR mark on the video above. No Xbox due to how the Xbox is locked down.

Thanks @Hester40MT

Not coming to Xbox, got it.

My X-Plane app on iPhone has replay but for some reason it is incredibly hard to do on console. Makes total nonsense.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.