Deleted

Deleted. Admins closed the thread so I decide to delete it

15 Likes

According to the official forums, the last update was on November 10th last year. The Twin Otter was last updated on March 17th.

Sadly they often come across as standoffish, and resistant to criticism. I own the Twotter, but not the CRJ, but I know where you are coming from.

Radio silence looks bad. Compare that to the regular updates you get from Flightsimware, including easy to access change logs right on their front page.

3 Likes

I’ve been reading with increasing frequency that people are dissatisfied with them. I am currently making the switch to PC from Xbox and for a time I wanted the CRJ. But with the wealth of airliner options available now, and as you say their customer service and updating is light years ahead, I have decided against getting it.

1 Like

More than just radio silence, they’re down right hostile to people on their forums regarding asking questions or having quality concerns over their products.

Customer service is very poor… Also think they bit off more than they chew with developing for FS2020.

Not a stable or easy platform to work with. Still way too immature.

3 Likes

Once again, is Aerosoft the developer, or the Marketing for some other smaller developer, who does not chose (is able) to market their sub-standard offerings themselves.

I really hope that they are the Developer, because their Marketing and PR skills are are “questionable” !!

Sorry but my CRJ works just fine. Would love to see eventual improvement here and there but its not like they have immediate critical bugs to address.

Just putting things in context here…

8 Likes

Hm comparing that absolute trash of a Concorde with a cockpit that is literally a bad joke and “very bad looking” even for Flight Simulator 2000 standarts with the beautyful and absolute flawless CRJ? And "both should have the same price… hmmm :wink: that´s a little bit harsh don´t you think?

But you get a beautyful flawless looking and flawless functioning airliner with absolute flawless looking cockpit (no visual bugs no texture or polygon flaws all systems functional) for the common 50€ price.
Everything is perfectly fine just the weather radar is missing like in all other airplanes.

Why is a beautyful and good-looking airplane like the Aerosoft CRJ for the common DLC-price so outraging compared to absolute utter worthless trash from Captain Sim and Bredo… and various other DLCs that can literally be declared as scams? :wink:

6 Likes

What exactly is wrong with the CRJ? I haven’t flown it in awhile, but it seemed to work just fine as far as I can remember. I don’t get the entitlement we often see from the community when it comes to continued development of a product. The only thing that we as customers should reasonably expect is that the developer keeps the airplane working as Asobo continues to update and change (or breaks) things with the sim.

4 Likes

This thread is appearing as a Voice of the Customer or Customer Feedback/Complaint, which does not belong on the MSFS Discussion Board.

Per the Pinned Posts atop each of our Third Party subforums, these subforums are provided as a Courtesy for General Discussion of aftermarket / Third Party Products. Please take your feedback directly to the Maker/Manufacturer of the Product. Thanks.

3 Likes