Very new to game - previous destinations in new flights

Hi there, I’m super new, just about 8hrs of Cessna 152 flying done :slight_smile: I’ve had a strange issue crop up a couple of times now, and am not sure if I’m doing something wrong or it’s an issue…

Being new, and having completed the training, I am experimenting by taking off from airports around the world (as you do!) and flying to local sights, then to other airports locally to land.

On a couple of occasions now I’ve set up new flights (pick a location, set departure, add an arrival airport, fly) and when I fly I find it is trying to send me to the airport from the PREVIOUS flight, not the one I have added to THIS flight. So for example I flew on one flight locally to me (Brisbane to Archerfield). Then next flight I went to the UK, and flew from Lands End to Newquay. When the flight loaded up, it got very low frame rate, and I noticed the destination marker showing was 10s of thousands of km away - in Australia! I reset by asking local airport for landing instructions and it set to local, and performance improved.

A later flight, same happened - Milford Sound to Queenstown (great flight by the way) in NZ, and it started with the previous flight’s location as the destination.

I am absolutely sure I set Departure and Arrival - is there something else I need to do?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: I cannot load any different airport and plane - always the same airport and same aircraft - non ascii windows 10 account name