[VFHUB] The Friendly VFR club - Est 2020 #PC #XBOX

Welcome to Visual Flight Hub, Established Since 18/8/2020

We are a friendly “family-feel” flying club/community of worldwide flight simulator enthusiast and real life pilots which consist of people of all levels (From a new commers to the world of flight sim to the Veteran pros) The VFHUB provides variety of different flying options and opportunities

What Visual Flight Hub offers:
:Great place to make friends, explore the massive virtual world of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

:VFR Flying club which offers a range of activities from VFR Flying, Themed Events, Exploration Events, Bush trips, Vatsim, Solo events, and much more.

:Long distant events and Endurance challenges.

:Member meetings and Feedback At the VFHUB we have an open feedback policy, we appreciate members of our club letting us know what we are doing well and what we can look to improve on. We hold regular meetings throughout the year to make sure your voice is heard.

:Quarterly feedback sessions with members so we can put idea’s into action.

:Staff support for PC and Xbox We were one of the first flying clubs to put into motion staff support on our discord for Xbox platform members, We always have staff around on our discord to answer question or other support on a wide range of topics regarding MSFS regardless of which platform you fly on.

What is required to join us:
Visual Flight Hub understands that people have jobs, families, schooling, and real life priorities to deal with. Therefore we understand that not everyone can fly or engage themselves in our club every single day and we respect that. All we ask is that you can contribute to the community and try to be active when your time allows you to be. A trial period to see if you are a good fit within the club generally lasts for 4-8 weeks.

We welcome you aboard and hope to see you in the skies soon!

Join our discord server here: VFHUB Discord server

Neon,
Visual Flight Hub Founder.

4 Likes

Updated 14/12/2020

Fantastic community! This close-knit group is well worth your time.

1 Like

Looks interesting…I’ll check it out after Work today

Thank you for the feedback!

I want to start by saying I am a Community Leader in VFHUB so my opinion is a little biased but with that out of the way there are some great people that are a part of this community. Our members range from beginner to expert and there are even a few commercial pilots among us and there is always people who are willing to help teach what they know in a judgement free area designed to accommodate anyone of any age or skill level.
The events can sometimes be challenging but I think that is what many of us sign up for. If you like community based group flights with a bunch of good people from around the world or challenging solo events then VFHUB is for you. Come by and say hi; what do you have to lose?

• VFHUB I MACH
2 Likes

We are still open for member applications. Jump in our discord and check out what we have to offer you today!

Hi, I keep getting the invite rejected as invalid. I don’t have 100 servers, tried it from behind a VPN, no change. Discord seems to be fine for everyone else.

Updated 22-08-2021

updated ahead of 2022!

Updated 16/01

Thread is updated! come and join us this week at one of our events and see what our community is all about.

1 Like

Hi all!
We are starting to set up events for November and the Christmas period. Feel free to pop along and join in the fun!

Come and check us out this Summer!
We have weekly on-going events, Long distance, Short distance, VFR, Vatsim, Bush flying.
Supreme event (Summer version) and Africa cross country also a endurance event :smile:

We are now open again for more members!

Please scroll to the opening post for all the details

Make sure to check out our discord server!

Feel free to come and check out one of our regular events.

Everyone is welcome.