VFR Map is blank

VFR Map does not show the map and is just a translucent display. Just Press “V” or access it from the top menu:

Same problem. Just installed nvidia latest drivers but not tested yet?

1 Like

Same problem here.

1 Like

What’s odd is this was working fine yesterday, and I did not change any settings. I switched back to DX11, disabled DSLL and still seeing the same thing.

2 Likes

I solved this by ditching the PMS50 GTN750 mod. Others have found that the WT G3000 was the culprit. Check those mods!

5 Likes

I just read your post in the other thread with a similar issue, and sure enough it was the PMS50 GTN mod; I forgot that I re-installed that last night.

2 Likes

We’ll post an SU10 compatible beta GTN750 soon that fixes the issue.

6 Likes

I have the same issue, and also have the PMS50 GTN750 installed, so i guess thats it. WT already updated the G3000 (0.7.8) to work with beta

1 Like

Please install our SU10 ready beta version.

2 Likes

I do not have discord, any other link for it?

https://pms50.com/fs2020/gtn750/pms50-gtn750-betaSU10.zip

2 Likes

Seems I have lost the VFR map. I click the icon or press “V” to deploy it and the window comes up, but no data is displayed.

Give it a few min and try to zoom in a bit, sometimes it seems like it takes awhile for it to populate.

I had an add-on that conflicted with it and I saw that issue. Alas, it was early in the beta and I can’t remember what it was. Try the sim with your community folder empty and see if the maps works for you. (EDIT: As @BanKhokklan says, it was the GTN750)

Remove the PMS50 GTN750 if you have it, and your map will be back.
Of course it can be some other mod to creating a conflict, but for me it was the GTN750.

2 Likes

That’s what it was! I actually found a beta release of the GTN750 that works with SU10. Alas, the PMS50 page doesn’t reference it (I think I found the link in the GTN750 topic here?) but there is a beta version here that might be what I downloaded: GTN750 BETA

Yup, you need the PMS50 version for SU10. All this info is available on the PMS 50 Discord.

When using a major mod like the 50, always worth joining their Discord even if you only check it for announcements.

After installing SU10 the new VFR map stays empty. No content is showing at all, only “North up” and “80nm”. Anyone else?

3 Likes

Do you have any mods installed? Try disabling those.

If you have the PMS50 GTN750 file, delete that and try to reproduce.

5 Likes

Thanks. It’s indeed the PMS50 GTN750 mod that caused the problem.

2 Likes