View of Outside World Out of Kilter - CRJ Family of Planes

I only fly using VR, so I cannot verify if this problem exists in the 2D model, but I can say that I am only having this issue with the CRJ’s.

If I am sitting in the cockpit, and I look straight out, the runway is tilted upward, so I have to lift my head back in order to see down the entire runway. The same problem exists if I am looking at the horizon to the right or left. I must tilt my head back to have the horizon in my line of vision.

My view inside the cockpit is perfectly fine. The view of the world is also perfectly fine if I switch to an external view of the plane. It is only a problem when sitting in the cockpit and looking outside.

I’ve tried looking up and down when centering my VR headset prior to flight, but that did not work.

I’m hoping someone has a viable solution. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

I’ve had this issue in another payware aircraft. The solution for me was to find the camera.cfg file under the aircraft folder and find the VR View. You can set the initial x,y,z and I believe one of the pbh values was the “tilt” problem. Anyway below is an example of what you are looking for, and just try adjusting the values to correct it.

SubCategoryItem=“PilotVR”
InitialXyz= 0.041, 0.076, 0.225
InitialPbh= 0, 0, 0

Thanks for the quick reply, SpiredComic878. I’ll be sure to check this out when a get back home.